Qingdao Futai, Air Compressor Filter Manufacturer in China.
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||QINGDAO FUTAI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton, Wooden cases, Plastic bag, etc, make the package as your requirement.|
|Part Number:||54601513||Product Name:||Air Oil Separator|
|Application:||Ingersoll Rand Screw Air Compressor||Warranty:||6000 Hours|
|Material:||Fiber Glass||Size:||Standard Size|
IR Screw Compressor Air Oil Separator,
54601513 ingersoll rand filter element,
54601513 ISO Screw Compressor Air Oil Separator
Ingersoll Rand 54601513 Screw Compressor Air Oil Separator
Air oil separator is part similar to filter that separates oil from compressed air.
During the compression process, oil is injected for lubrication, sealing and absorption of compression heat, and then out of the compression element comes a mixture of compressed air and oil. The oil separator separates the oil from the air, because the oil needs to stay in the compressor to keep lubricated, and the compressed air needs to leave the compressor and be oil-free.
How does the air oil separator work?
Most of the oil is separated by centrifugal force. The air-oil mixture enters the separation container at an Angle, so most of the oil is pushed out and down into the oil container. Splash shields are usually installed to prevent the air-oil mixture from directly hitting the separator filters and 85% of the oil is separated in this way. The remaining 15% is in the form of droplets and fog in compressed air. As the oily compressed air flows through the separator filter, the small droplets combine to form large droplets until they drop and gather at the bottom of the separator filter, where the oil is then sucked up by the tubing and removed.
|Air Compressor Models||Air Filter||Oil Filter||Separator|
|SSR M 75 from s/n 2340700||89266761||54672654||54601513|
|SSR M 55 from s/n 2320700||89266761||54672654||54601513|
AIR OIL SEPARATOR — SEPARATES THE OIL FROM THE COMPRESSED AIR
Contact Person: Sophia Song